|Job Ref:||204769208||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:08|
Workshop Supervisor- Bedfordshire- up to £34k|
Our client has a range of test facilities for components and full vehicles. These include varied indoor and outdoor test tracks engine dynamometers, environmental chambers, crash laboratories and advanced emissions chassis dynamometers.
This role involves overseeing all operational activity in the main workshop.
* Lead by example a team of skilled technicians
* Maintain staff skill levels by recruiting, orienting and training
* Planning vacation and shift rotors to ensure correct skills are available at all times.
* Organising short and long term use of facilities (hoists, pits, etc.) for ongoing and future work
* Oversee staff timesheets and deal with staff issues
* Carry out monthly safety observation tours
* Ensure all vehicles are compliant with legal requirements at all times
* Oversee - workshop housekeeping and maintenance
* Ensure calibration equipment is in date at all times
* Work day shift but willing to work other shifts if required
* Experience of working as automotive technician
* Experience in supervising staff
* Automotive electrical experience
* Experience with prototype and test vehicles- preferred
* Confident in writing Risk assessments and a good awareness of COSHH
* Strong awareness of Health and Safety regulations
For more information or to apply please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment on (Apply online only) or
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency