|Job Ref:||204769205||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:08|
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Validation Specialist to join a leading life science company based in the Hertfordshire area on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. As the Validation Specialist you will be responsible for performing validation activities associated within a state of the art manufacturing centre (Equipment / Facilities / Utilities / Laboratory Systems).|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support validation activities including input into defining the validation requirements to ensure compliance with Annex 11, 15 and industrial guidance such as GAMP.
2. As Validation Specialist, you will work with validation contractors to support commissioning and start-up activities, support validation contractors as needed for validation activities once collaborator production has started to maintain the validated state.
3. You will Assist in the authoring of User Requirement Specifications, Design / Installation / Operational / Performance Qualification protocols and udertake Validation project execution.
4. As Validation Specialist, you will assist in the training of staff in validation procedures and principles during execution activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Specialist - 12 Month FTC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience within a highly regulated Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical environment.
2. Proven industry experience in collaboarting successfully with a team of validation engineers, specialist and a network of external contracted resources.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience successful interfacing with Facilities, Quality, Operations and Information Technology groups to develop requirements, establish programs and manage day-to-day operation.
Key Words: Validation | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Manufacturing | Quality | QMS | Compliance | Utilities | Equipment | Cleaning | Laboratory | CSV | Process |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves