|Job Ref:||204769109||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:08|
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment (part of the Brewster Pratap Group) are working with a South Yorkshire based Engineering business as they look to recruit a Nightshift CNC Programmer (offline).|
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Previous offline CNC Programming experience
* Ability to produce programs offline using CAD/CAM software
* Ideally Edgecam and Autodesk Inventor experience but a good knowledge of other similar software packages will be considered
* Ability to create programs for CNC Milling, Turning or Mill Turn machines - training would be available for areas of weakness
* Worked within a precision engineering environment - Aerospace, Nuclear, Motorsport, Oil & Gas etc.
* Experience creating 2D drawings and 3D models.
* Work from engineering drawings or customer supplied 3D models
* Sound understanding of CNC Machinery with the ability to "take control" when required to project manage new parts through the shopfloor.
* Permanent Position
* Shifts: 4 x 9.75 hour nights with start and finish times to be agreed.
* Hours: 39 hours per week
* Monthly paid. Salary in the region of £35,000 pa depending on experience
* Additional benefits: Generous holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment