|Job Ref:||204768909||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:08|
CNC CAD/CAM Programmer (Heidenhain & Alphacam)|
CNC CAD/CAM Programmer with Heidenhain & Alphacam experience (Essential), is urgently required to support the manufacture of precision products for both internal and external customers. The successful candidate will become part of a progressing company striving to develop its processes and practices to a higher standard while utilising some of the latest machinery in manufacturing our futures.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• Offline programming with CAM Software.
• CNC program rectification and program problem solving
• Read and correctly interpret engineering documentation.
• Optimise production techniques to increase efficiency.
• Must have knowledge and experience of CNC Milling, specifically Heidenhain controllers.
• To ensure a professional, quality service (external and internal) is provided at all times.
• Be conversant with and assume proper responsibility for the implementation of the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policies and all other company policies, rules and arrangements, demonstrating a responsible attitude to fellow employees, customers and suppliers of the company, leading by example and taking appropriate action where required.
• In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required.
• Devise manufacturing processes using correct methods of machining.
• Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business
If you are a proven CNC CAD/CAM Programmer with the relevant Heidenhain and Alphacam experience who wants to truly add value with an established company with over 25 years of experience, spanning across a large range of industries from energy absorption, safety testing solutions, composite panels, interior design and architecture, motorbike distribution and a range of manufacturing and engineering services then apply NOW for further information