|Job Ref:||204768705||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Berkshire/Greater London||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Our client an OEM manufacturing company with a superb plastic injection moulding facility require a Production Engineer with a tooling background to assist with day to day production support within a manufacturing environment.|
1. End to end planning of jobs, working with Engineering, Production and Quality
Departments i.e. producing Quality Control Plans and Manufacturing Routings and
advising on design for manufacture.
2. Verification and validation of new products, tooling, machinery and processes.
3. Provide engineering support for Production and Quality Departments.
4. Investigate problems, analyse root causes and provide solutions.
5. Ensure product and process quality through monitoring and testing.
You'll need a BSc/BEng in related engineering discipline or suitable experience within plastic injection moulding, a good understanding of manufacturing processes and experience of toolmaking, plastic injection moulding, inspection and assembly.
An excellent opportunity with a progressive company, good prospects and scope for career development