|Job Ref:||204768689||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sunderland||Address:||Post Code:||CA13||Salary:||£32500 - £35200/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
An opportunity has arisen within the Production Engineering Department for a pro-active person capable of effectively performing the role of Production Engineer and from a paint process background.|
* Interpret engineering drawings and part specification/tolerances
* Specification of cost effective manufacturing processes, that are capable of meeting internal quality targets, in reply to customer RFQs
* Lead role in submission of Process Flow Charts. PFMEA, and Control Plan documentation
* Manage capex and tooling budgets, including cash flow
* Generate detailed equipment and tooling specifications, with reference to latest health, safety and environmental guidelines. Familiarity with PUWER.
* Provide effective procurement of tooling and equipment, from initial concept to installation, working with other internal departments, and external suppliers.
* Use Auto CAD to detail Shopfloor layout modifications
* Reduce direct and overhead costs by improvement activities
* Contain and investigate process concerns
* Maintain conformance with business and environmental systems
* Maintain conformance with health & safety standards
* Support business improvement activities
* Provide management with information regarding process status
* Experience preferred but not essential in a related role within the automotive industry or other high volume manufacturing industry.
* Experience of manufacturing techniques would be advantageous
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Very good communicator
* Qualification of HNC as a minimum in an Engineering discipline