|Job Ref:||204768679||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£27000 - £29000/annum benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Mechanical Bias Maintenance Engineer |
Double Days (6-2, 2-10)
Commutbale from Corby, Kettering, Market Haborough, Leicester, Melton Mowbray
£27,000 - £29,000 basic + Pension + Overtime + Holidays
Our Client, A well-established manufacturer producing specialised plastics into the automotive, packaging and medical sectors for a variety of worldwide international markets has the additional resource requirement at its UK head office. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a mechanical biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team. Working with this global company, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in a manufacturing environment and build experience in the thriving plastics industry in a professional and enriching environment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Investigate all plant and machinery breakdowns, determines root cause and carry out necessary repair work inclusive of obtaining spare parts as necessary.
* Investigate failures in services, determine root cause and carry out necessary repair work inclusive of obtaining spare parts as necessary.
* Carry out project/modification work when necessary.
* Ensure all plant/machinery records are kept up to date.
* Ensure all engineering measures are carried out and recorded.
* Competently read and use mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics to diagnose faults.
* Competent in the use of mills, lathes and drilling machines.
* Competent in fabrication of components for plant/equipment.
* PPM, Reactive and Maintenance
Required Skills & Experience
* Post apprenticeship experience in an industrial/ Manufacturing environment
* HNC/HND qualified (ideally)
* Hydraulics and Pneumatics Experience
* Computer literate
* Stable and secure private business
* Competitive salary and Pension
* Gym on Site, Cafe
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Harpreet Sehmi or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering