|Job Ref:||204768646||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Job Title: Electrically Bias Maintenance Engineer|
Salary: up to £32,873 dependant on experience.
Professional Technical is currently seeking to recruit an experienced multi-skilled engineer to join a well-established business. Main responsibilities are:-
Adhering to a maintenance plan and responding to reactive maintenance needs.
Areas of Responsibility:
* Install and adhere to preventative maintenance plans and routines in conjunction with production.
* Implement and adhere to a maintenance system
* Timely reactive maintenance response
* Working with state of the art machinery
* 48 Injection Moulding Machines on site
* Meet all Health & Safety applicable requirements
* Promote best working practises across shifts
* PLCs Mitsubishi & Siemens S5
* Working for a multi-national packaging company
* Working as a 2 engineer per shift team
* Time Served Maintenance Engineer Electrically Bias
* Working a 12 hour shift Rota
* Working in a highly automated environment
What's on offer?
* Salary up to £32,873 per annum, dependant on experience
* Overtime Rates - Time and a half.
* 20 Days holiday (increasing to 25 Days +1 day each year of continual employment)
* Pension 5% (3% employee contribution)
* Bonus Scheme - reflective of KPIs set & company performance. Up to £500 one of annual bonus.
* Personal Development Training
* 12 hour Continental shifts
If you are interested in this vacancy for the Maintenance Engineer position please do not hesitate to contact Helen Greer on (Apply online only) or (url removed)
Professional Technical is a specialist recruitment consultancy supporting the engineering recruitment market, developing recruitment partnerships with engineering businesses on a national scale. Professional Technical supply the engineering and technical talent so that our clients can focus on the core elements of engineering. Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy