|Job Ref:||204768367||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke Gifford||Address:||Post Code:||BS34||Salary:||£30000/annum +Vehicle +Pension +Package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Electrical Engineer |
£30,000 plus vehicle, pension, package
Stoke Gifford, South Gloucestershire
We are working with a global Facilities Management recruitment business to recruit an experienced and dynamic Electrical Engineer to be based at a high profile site in Stoke Gifford.
- To carry out planned preventative and reactive across a commercial facility inline with agreed service levels
- To be predominantly based in Stoke Gifford however covering a site in Swansea as and when required
- To build a positive relationship with the client based onsite ensuring high levels of service
- To manage visiting sub-contractors ensuring permits to work are issued and work is being carried out inline with Health & Safety requirements
- You will be Electrically qualified to C&G / NVQ level holding current 17th Edition IEE Regulations
- An experienced Engineer with a background in service, maintenance, fault finding & repair
- A good mechanical knowledge is highly beneficial - AHU's, FCU's, Pumps
- Experience of managing sub-contractors such as permits to work is highly beneficial
- Must live within a commutable of South Gloucestershire
To apply for this opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Electrical / Engineer / Maintenance / Stoke Gifford / 17th Edition