|Job Ref:||204768189||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Graduate Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineering)|
£ Negotiable Salary £
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to work for a successful civil engineering company. Our client is an industry leader who operate on a regional basis delivering quality high spec projects, including Groundworks, House Building, Rails, Water.
As a Graduate Quantity Surveyor:
* Work closely with the commercial manager and senior Quantity Surveyors
* Assist in re-measurements
* Liaise with subcontractors and
* Assisting on feasibility studies and writing procurement reports.
* Assist with estimates and cost planning/producing and presenting
* Tendering and procuring, including managing the pre-qualification stage
* Putting the preliminaries together
* Producing the tender report and compiling the contractual documents
* Sub contract negotiation
* Package management
* Degree Qualified
* Have knowledge of the PSA Schedule of rates / Measured Term rates
About my client:
My client is a successful civil engineer company and are looking for a strong Graduate Quantity Surveyor to strengthen their team. In return they offer excellent opportunities for ongoing training, vocal qualifications, career development and a package that consists of a basic salary influenced by experience, car or allowance, pension and healthcare.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence