|Job Ref:||204768056||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£28.00 - £35.00/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
The Senior Drainage Engineer will within a team to provide senior technical design input on flooding and drainage projects. They will ensure accurate and efficient project delivery for internal and external clients. |
Role involves working with and assisting junior engineers. Projects include feasibility studies as well as outline and detail scheme designs. Role also requires hydraulic modelling using industry standard software - in particular Micro Drainage.
The Senior Drainage Engineer will;
- Provide senior technical design input on flooding and drainage projects as part of a project team.
- Provide senior design input on projects.
- Deliver feasibility studies & develop engineering options.
- Coordinate Design Assessments/Reviews.
- Oversee report preparation/CAD drawings.
- Build and verify hydraulic models using industry standard software. MicroDrainage experience is preferred.
- Develop and maintain good client relationships.
- Assist and oversee work of junior Engineers.
- Lead project meetings internally and with clients