|Job Ref:||204767950||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum sales commission, car, healthcare||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Job Title: Business Development Engineer|
Salary: £30,000-40,000 per annum + company benefits
Job Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Business Development Engineer who will support the company's growth in the medical sector. They will be responsible for performing both sales functions and concept engineering functions in established accounts, as well as providing engineering support for new accounts.
The ideal candidate must:
* Have relevant engineering qualifications (Degree or HNC).
* Be a confident salesperson and have the ability to maintain their own accounts.
* Have previous experience and an in-depth knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD design.
* Have knowledge of medical devices and previous exposure to the medical laboratory environment.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Provide sales projections.
* Carry out visits to customers to gain a detailed understanding of the customer's application and other needs.
* Formulate realistic annual and medium term business plans for strategic accounts and specialisation area.
* Using CAD skills to develop 3D concept design to fulfil or support technical specification for the solution.
* Liaise with the Medlab team to ensure up-to-date knowledge of new Medlab products.
Along with the base package, my client offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
* Car allowance or company car
* Pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* £10,000 OTE sales commission package
Applications are being reviewed immediately so please forward your CV as a matter of urgency