|Job Ref:||204767768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
EC&I Maintenance Technician (Days) -Staffordshire- OTE 35K + benefits|
An opportunity has arisen for an accomplished EC&I Technician, to join a leading manufacturer of a variety of chemical products, who supply into a number of industry sectors across the globe.
Based at their chemical manufacturing site in the Staffordshire area, the successful candidate will take responsibility for all aspects of maintenance engineering within EC&I, to ensure continued safe operation and productivity on site.
As an apprentice trained electrical engineer, you will be able to point to a background in repair and fault finding in similar hazardous manufacturing environment- supporting installation, maintenance and calibration of all electrical instrument and controls systems across the site.
If you are a skilled EC&I technician, looking for a new opportunity in a challenging but friendly work environment, please do get in touch for more details.
- Installation, maintenance, test, calibration and commissioning of all EC&I equipment
- Support improvement projects
- Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Electrical maintenance experience in chemical or similar process manufacturing environment
- Trouble shooting/ problem-solving skills
- 17th Edition wiring regulations
- Knowledge of ATEX regulations and maintenance of hazardous equipment, CompEx qualified
- Understanding of Safety Instrumented Systems
- Knowledge of control loops and control logic
- DCS/ PLC experience (Siemens and Rockwell ideally)
- Higher qualifications in engineering
- COMAH Experience
- Extra benefits
Manufacturing, EC&I, maintenance, planned maintenance, ATEX,PLC , SCADA, DSEAR , COMAH
Location - Staffordshire
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients