|Job Ref:||204767735||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackpool||Address:||Post Code:||FY3||Salary:||£20000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Kinetic Plc are looking to recruit a Technical Project Engineer to work for their leading engineering client based in Blackpool. |
As the Technical Project Engineer you will be:
* Fully functioning within a Technical support environment possessing all of the skills to aid the smooth operation of the department.
* Experienced in the communication with key personnel within outside agencies to ensure that any commitments concerning technical issues, pricing or delivery are authoritative.
* Experienced in the communication with customers or external sales staff and agents regarding product or project specifications, design, prices and delivery. (This may require working away from the office on occasion, including overnight stays.)
* Confident in preparing and generating quotation form enquires received from customers, external sales personnel or agents.
* Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings and undertake drawing take off's.
In order to be successful as a Technical Project Engineer you will:
* Possess a HNC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
* Have experience in delivering catalogue training to other personnel.
* Experience in working with and assisting in the use of the company's IT equipment.
* Be able to implement and maintain IT records as required.
* Have awareness of all aspects of the Works Employee Handbook and ensure this is followed.
* Correctly secure any confidential information of the company or that of any other party, and not withstanding divulge this information outside the organisation.
* Assist and oversee, in conjunction with the Senior Technical/Estimating Engineer the running or the Administration Department on a daily basis.
* £20,000 per annum
* 39.5 hours a week (Mon-Thurs 8:30am - 5pm and Fri 8:45am - 5pm)
* This is a full time permanent position
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to
(url removed) or (url removed)
Kinetic are a recruitment business whose services are those of an employment agency. Kinetic are an equal opportunities employer. If you have not had a response within five working days, then please on this occasion assume you have not been successful. This shall not affect any future applications you may make