|Job Ref:||204767695||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
One of the UK's largest supplier of electrical control systems are looking for a Applications Engineer to join their expanding team working on projects in a number of different industries including Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Water and Pharmaceuticals|
- Engage with the Technology and Engineering Solutions Team.
- Provide input into reviews, forecasting and follow up activities.
- Ensure knowledge transfer at handovers is maximised.
- Engage in continuous improvement of our processes
- Implement learnings from project close-outs.
1. The Job holder will need to interact regularly with colleagues and clients at all levels, a good telephone manner and professional attitude is essential.
2. The Job Holder should have a good understanding of process and industrial control systems, particularly PLCs, Scada & DCS.
3. The Job Holder should have experience of surveys, feasibility studies, producing reports, definition and implementation proposals preferably in the water industry.
4. The Job Holder must be fully conversant with a wide range of IT tools, particularly, Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint.
A Technical (Engineering) qualification an advantage, with several years relevant experience and supported by a good general education.
Skills and Knowledge -
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Good standard of Maths
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within and outside the organization