|Job Ref:||204767610||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Renfrewshire||City:||Renfrewshire||Address:||Post Code:||PA7||Salary:||£22000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Legionella Risk Assessor |
£22,000 - £27,000 plus company car, fuel card, private medical, pension, profit scheme, phone, laptop and 29 days holiday inclusive of statutory days
My clients are a specialist Legionella Control Company and offer a variety of different services to public and private sectors.
Due to expansion they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor to join their growing and dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out Risk Assessments on Commercial and Industrial systems
- Report writing
To apply you MUST have or hold:
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Cooling Tower experience would be a distinct advantage
- Either C&G BS4 or Water Management Society qualification in Risk Assessing - essential
- City & Guilds Certificate: Managing Legionella within Hot and Cold Water Systems or City & Guilds Certificate: ENDW Disinfection of water systems - beneficial
- Based in West Central Scotland
- Full UK driving licence
You MUST be flexible with travel as this position will see you covering the whole of Scotland and potentially into Northern England.
If you are interested in applying for this new and exciting opportunity with a growing company then call Becky Goodwin on the listed number or ideally email with your current CV