|Job Ref:||204767490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Service Engineer to work in their Facilities department, based around the Manchester area, to join this world leading high technology engineering company. |
Due to a retirement, they are seeking a Mechanical Service Engineer to provide Mechanical support in a cleanroom manufacturing environment. You will have a strong mechanical background and ideally be knowledgeable in facilities including HVAC, compressors, vacuum pumps etc.
Key skills/experience for Mechanical Service Engineer:
- Mechanical maintenance/services background
- Experience with any of the following - pumps, compressors, gas, HVAC, controls, chillers etc.
- Cleanroom experience an advantage
- Design using AutoCAD for various facilities mechanical systems would be desirable
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Apply Now. For more information on the Mechanical Service Engineer job based in the Manchester area, please send your CV or contact Tommy Beazley quoting reference TRB-96/105.
Visit and follow Redline Group