|Job Ref:||204767489||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£50 - £75/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Senior Planning personnel |
Essential Skills/Experience for the Job • Oil & Gas Industry Hands-On Planning experience
• LNG / Floating Production / Subsea experience
• Full-Cycle (Feasibility to Commissioning) Project Experience
Desirable Skills/Experience for the Job • Experienced working with an Owner organization will be a plus but not mandatory
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Friendly multi-cultural attitude
• Excellent written, spoken and conversational English. Knowledge of other languages is advantageous
• Adaptability to changing priorities.
• Strong initiative, ability to work independently with minimal supervision to achieve results
• Ability to multitask and respond quickly to urgent analysis requests.
Software used (if relevant) Primavera P6 - Expert User Required
Preferred qualifications University degree in Engineering
PMI or AACEI certification will be advantageous