|Job Ref:||204767416||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£26000 - £45000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Optical Design Engineer|
We are looking for Optical Design engineers from Graduate to senior level to work for an expanding division of innovative optics organisation at their state of the art site in Buckinghamshire. Working as an Optical Design Engineer you will gain full exposure to the design, prototyping and testing of optical systems working on a range of exciting projects. You will gain work on projects from cradle to grave with a host of some of the most exclusive clients mainly from the automotive industry. Different experience levels will be considered from Graduate to senior level. For the role you will need:
- An engineering degree or HND in Physics or a similar field which has had exposure to working with optical systems and applications.
- A strong understanding of optical design ideally with knowledge to filters, lenses and reflectors.
- Understanding of test methodologies for optical systems.
- Strong mathematical ability.
- Ideally a hands on background in building and prototyping lighting systems