|Job Ref:||204767405||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£9 - £9.50/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
CNC Press Brake - Setter |
Working in the Press Shop on a CNC LVD Press Brake Machine,
Previous experience working on an Edward Pearson, Amada, Pullmax to bend parts
Must have previous CNC Press Brake experience.
- Controlling a CNC Press Brake Machine - LVD
- Setting, and Operating, Programming would be an advantage.
- Carrying out own quality checks
- Monitoring and reporting on performance of the machinery
- Working to tight tolerances
- Following production drawings
- Ensuring product quality standards
- Working to manufacturing deadlines
Please Call Scott Wilson Tel (Apply online only) and e-mail me your CV to (url removed)
CNC Press Brake Setter Operator