|Job Ref:||204767404||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Petersfield||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £36000/annum Van||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Plumbing & Heating / Oil / Gas Engineer required for our client, a specialist in heating solutions in Hampshire. The Heating Engineer will be tasked with the service, maintenance and install of natural gas and oil fired boilers / plant in domestic sites. Additionally, the heating engineer will be required on occasion, to carry out general plumbing duties in domestic sites. It would be advantageous if the Gas / Heating / Oil Engineer has LPG qualifications. Specifically, the heating engineer MUST have previous experience working on oil fired appliances, natural gas and general domestic plumbing, with experience working on LPG appliances advantageous.|
The Oftec / Gas Engineer will be covering in and around the A3 corridor.
Plumbing & Heating Engineer Position Overview
* Service, maintenance and installation on Oil and natural gas appliances, with occasional domestic plumbing duties.
* Working in domestic sites, in and around the A3 corridor.
* Previous experience working with LPG appliances advantageous.
Plumbing & Heating Engineer Position Requirements
* Oftec accreditation.
* Valid Domestic Gas Tickets, such as CCN1, CENWAT and HTR1
* NVQ Level 2 or above / equivalent in plumbing
* LPG tickets, such as CONGLP1.
* Based within easy access to the A3.
Plumbing &Heating Engineer Position Remuneration
* £30k - £36k, Doe
* Van included
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on (Apply online only)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn - Search Bennett & Game Recruitment.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy