|Job Ref:||204767401||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||NE31 2EX||Address:||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Our client based in the North East is an established heavy engineering business and looking for a Multi-skilled Engineer to join their team.|
• Fault finding and repair of PLC controlled equipment
• Fault finding and repair of overhead cranes and other mechanical equipment
• Maintenance of bearings, shafts and gearboxes
• Using work shop equipment such as milling machines and lathes to repair/refurb equipment and machine parts
• Installation and replacement of motors
• Ensuring H&S is adhered to at all times.
• Time served in either a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline
• Experience of working in heavy industry
• Experience of PLC controlled equipment
• Self-Motivated with motivate
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Willing to work at heights.
For the above you will be rewarded with a competitive salary along with benefits such as pension, private health care, DIS etc