|Job Ref:||204767383||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£10.00 - £14.00/hour Benifits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a Welder/Fabricator to manufacture a variety of steel products
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings and performing a variety of welding operations.
We are looking for a Welder/Fabricator who ideally has the following skills:
* Must have extensive welding/fabricating experience.
* Previous codings will be advantageous.
* Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong at:
- (Apply online only)
Omega Selection Services, part of Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy