|Job Ref:||204767318||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wrexham||Address:||Post Code:||LL13||Salary:||£38000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Senior Validation Specialist - Pharmaceutical - Permanent - North West|
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company. At present, they are seeking a Senior Validation Specialist on a permanent basis at their manufacturing site in the North West, UK.
Our client is seeking a specialist in laboratory equipment validation including HPLC, Mass Spec, balances, pH meters, water systems, etc. The role will focus on delivering validation activities as part of the site validation group and will require the following experience;
- Good understanding of the regulatory requirements and current industry standards / best practices pertaining to validation.
- Compliance and practical understanding of specific aspects of validation as defined by the Validation Manager.
- Sound understanding of aseptic processes and associated process equipment.
- Good understanding of quality risk assessment principles and tools and their application throughout a risk based qualification lifecycle.
- A natural tendency to continuous improvement. Basic / good understanding of the foundation principles of Lean Six Sigma.
- Experience of presenting during regulatory audits including FDA and MHRA.
- Excellent technical documentation generation and review skills ensuring the content is technically sound, adheres to applicable site procedures and is suitable for supporting regulatory submission.
- Able to work effectively as a part of a cross-functional team and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients