|Job Ref:||204767194||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Tooting||Address:||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
I am currently recruiting for an M&E Maintenance Supervisor to provide a service to a leading service provider including maintenance / service / repairs and installation of a variety of building services. This will be achieved via the practical implementation of the company's maintenance system and the utilisation of the candidate's knowledge and experience.|
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• To carry out and oversee maintenance repairs and installation.
• To supervise a small team of engineers.
• Hands on when required.
• To observe and comply with all working practices and to ensure compliance with the appropriate health & safety statutory requirements at all times.
• To maintain all Company issued equipment in a clean, serviceable, presentable and safe manner.
• Ensure all company paperwork is completed accurately and legibly at all times and presented in a timely manner.
• Participate in the Company's out of hour's emergency call out rota as required.
• Maintain a professional manner at all times and develop good working relationships with clients and other staff members.
• To locate & purchase items of equipment to facilitate the speedy & effective service to our clients.
• Communicate current status of works to our Helpdesk after completion of visit.
• Ensure all professional qualifications required to undertake duties are up to date.
• Ensure that work area is maintained in a clean and tidy state and dispose of all waste products in a suitable manner and in line with company procedures.
Candidates must possess:
• Ideally HVAC background with electrical knowledge.
• Ability to effectively communicate with client staff and other service providers on site as required.
• Ability to support and contribute to M&E and building fabric maintenance and project works.
• Previous experience working in a similar role.
• Good decision maker and ability to work on own initative and as part of a team.
• Use of Microsoft Office Packages, in particular Excel competency, is essential