|Job Ref:||204767189||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
A fantastic & truly unique opportunity has finally arrived for an Automation Engineer. An award-winning company seeks to add to their diverse team who star on the credits of Worldwide Stage Productions. To enhance their existing pool of technical proficiencies, adept individuals are required to meet the demand created by a reputation of excellence and success.|
A control and automation engineer is required to join the integration team to be involved in the design and commissioning of industrial motion control systems, including commissioning inverter drive systems for different types of motor and feedback devices. Almost exclusively working on Siemens products, experience of Siemens motor drives (including Masterdrive and Sinamics), S7 PLCs and Simotion products would be ideal.
Systems vary from the occasional single axis system through to systems with 200+ axes of position control. The role may include designing systems for new projects, developing new products, factory testing, site commissioning, supervising junior engineers, documenting systems and fault finding. Whilst you will be part of a large, and growing, team the other members of that team may be spread around several time zones so strong communication skills are essential.
Responsibilities will include:
* To work with the project and design departments to deliver high-quality automation systems that meet all specifications, delivered in a cost-effective and timely manner
* Be responsible for factory testing and pre-commissioning of new control systems before shipping, as well as on-site commissioning and handover to clients
* Play an active role in the automation engineering team, and work with other departments to ensure the smooth running and economical success of the company
* Work proactively, taking the initiative where necessary and with minimum supervision
* Adhere to defined deadlines and schedules, whilst remaining within budgetary constraints
* Liaise directly with customers and clients; maintain and enhance the quality of the company's service and ensure excellent customer satisfaction
* Assist in generating new business for the company
Degree qualified, flexible Engineers who have experience of industrial motion control equipment especially using Siemens, CT or Beckhoff technologies are invited to apply: For further information call Sharon Hill on (Apply online only) or NA. Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK