|Job Ref:||204767084||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£26000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Role: Health and Safety Supervisor|
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
My client who are a leading manufacturer within their industry require a Health and Safety Supervisor to join their team
* Assist with the development, implementation and management of H&S policies and procedures.
* Provide H&S advice and support to all employees.
* Organise & deliver training both internally and externally for associates where necessary.
* Proactively investigate and document accidents and incidents.
* Develop and support processes to raise H&S awareness within the company and meet its requirements.
* Creation of management reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Carry out H&S audits as required.
* Liaison with external agencies as required.
* Manage H&S documentation.
Experience required (essential/desirable)
* Able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge in Health & safety awareness.
* Working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
* Manufacturing and process knowledge experience.
* Self-management approach to work with an enthusiastic and flexible attitude, have the ability to work to tight schedules.
* Respond positively to business requirements.
* Good IT skills. (Microsoft packages/Lotus Notes)
* High level of accuracy.
* Auditing experience
* Full UK driving licence
* IOSH Managing Safely certificate or NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety preferred.
For further details, please contact Scott Montgomery at: - (Apply online only)
Omega Resource Group, part of Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy