|Job Ref:||204767036||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Position: Commercial Gas Engineer|
Location: London and within the M25
Salary: From £32,000 to £38,000. Will go to £42,000 if Gas and F Gas
We are looking for highly skilled commercial gas engineers / hvac engineers to cover sites within London and the Home Counties.
This role will involve the service and maintenance of heating systems, plant rooms and energy centres.
The right person for this role will have a strong background in commercial heating. They will have commercial gas qualifications that either includes OFTEC or COMCATS. This is a mobile role so a full UK driving licence is required.
- Extensive working background as a commercial gas engineer
- Must hold commercial gas qualifications
- Need to have TPCP1, COCN1 and CENWAT as a minimum
- Must have experience in plant rooms
- HVAC Experience is an advantage.
- F Gas qualification will enhance the basic package
- Full UK driving licence
- Basic salary subject to experience
- Company van
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- On call one in eight
- Salary based on a 40 hour week
We are looking to interview immediately. If you are interested, please send your CV or contact Wendy Heys ASAP