|Job Ref:||204766955||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£18000 - £24000/annum Excellent Company Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Recruitment Consultant - Energy & Utilities - Manchester City Centre - £18,000 to £24,000, Up to 30% Commission, Professional Development, 25 days rising to 30, 3% pension, Flexitime.|
Cordant Technical & Engineering - £850m turnover recruitment business.
Join Cordant Recruitment's Technical & Engineering business within their established Energy & Utilities team in our brand new city centre offices. We're a 5 minute walk from St. Peter's Square tram stop and Salford Central train station.
Based from Manchester, the team covers roles nationally within the Energy & Utilities sector. The team operates on an average fee of £6000 providing opportunities for commission up to £1800 per deal.
Working within one of the most stable and growing markets in the UK, you will work across telecoms, gas, water and power. Total market spend in these areas is circa £12.4bn per year with Cordant enjoying PSL status with national contractors, FTSE listed regional power / water transmission companies and multiple sector specific SME's.
You will take responsibility for the full end-to-end process - from initial meeting and negotiation through to sourcing, screening and delivery.
We've found that previous experience isn't always necessary - instead, we look for the right behaviours and motivations. If you have a natural rapport, are driven by business wins and have a strong telephone manner, we particularly encourage you to apply regardless of your background.
* Client relationship management
* Vacancy briefing and discussion
* Candidate attraction and screening
* Account development
* Market analysis and research
* Strong telephone manner
* High level of attention to detail
* Confident user of google / microsoft packages
* Previous experience within a customer facing environment
* £18,000 - £24,000
* 3% Pension rising to 5%
* Holiday - 25 days rising to 30 days
* Bonus scheme of up to 30% of each deal
* Flexi time
* Company wide high-street rewards
* Recruitment, telesales, account management, sales, consultant, candidate attraction, market analysis, utilities, power, transmission & distribution, telecoms, water
Apply: Please contact Lawson Leefe on NA or
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy