|Job Ref:||204766938||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
CNC Miller or Turner - Programmer/setter/operator |
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a CNC Turner - Programmer/setter/operator, to programme, set and operate CNC Turning centres with Fanuc control system.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, programming from scratch using Fanuc, selecting tooling, setting and operating the CNC machinery. They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs.
We are looking for a CNC Turner- Programmer/setter/operator who ideally has the following skills:
* Extensive experience of Programming CNC Mills using Fanuc.
* Experience with other control systems will be considered.
* Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
* Team Leader experience will be an advantage.
* Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on - or by phone on (Apply online only).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy