|Job Ref:||204766865||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£39000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
9 x MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER - PERM - 4ON4FF - £39k - WEST YORKSHIRE|
I am currently recruiting a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer for one of my clients a global leading Food / FMCG business at their site in West Yorkshire. The site is expanding rapidly with huge investment in new process / production lines.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
* Maintain & Improve Factory efficiencies through systematic maintenance and improvements of Bradford Assets.
* To maximise production efficiencies by the effective inspection of production equipment and rapid resolution of problems to prevent unplanned production.
* Proactively support all initiatives to improve safety and quality throughout the Company. All duties carried out with first regard to personal environmental and product safety
* Effectively attend to plant breakdowns to maximise plant availability and safety
* Effectively communicate to plant management teams & shift to ensure efficient & well maintained operations
* Ensure Equipment & Site kept in good working. This includes equipment maintenance and any general site maintenance.
* Maintain good housekeeping and hygiene standards in all work areas to conform to good working practice and the requirements of a food manufacturing environment
* To train and motivate production teams to carry out machine inspections, lubrication and basic maintenance.
* Ensure that the Company meets all environmental obligations, and continuously seek opportunities to reduce cost and the impact on the environment.
* Proactively support all initiatives to improve safety and quality throughout the Company.
* To support production in any reasonable way as requested.
* Any other reasonable duties as directed by Line Manager.
* To flexibly cover other engineering roles.
* Ensure compliance with all quality, hygiene, environmental and standards
* To carry out all above responsibilities and practices with the aim of producing food safely and to required internal / external specifications, within a HACCP framework.
* HNC/HND in an Electrical discipline
* Experience in Electrical & Mechanical maintenance ideally with 17th Edition qualification
* Fault finding skills, understanding of Electrical schematics
* PLC experience on either Rockwell/Allen Bradley or Siemens
* HACCP or Food Safety qualification is desirable
Please apply online or for more information please call Paul on (Apply online only)
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office