|Job Ref:||204766858||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
We are currently working alongside the UK's Leading Facilities Management Company to recruit an Electrical Engineer on a mobile basis covering South Yorkshire|
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for carrying out a range of electrical maintenance works on client sites.
Further responsibilities include;
* Undertake electrical repairs and installations as appropriate
* Maintenance of power supplies, lighting, re-wiring etc.
* Carry out general Building maintenance duties.
* To keep logs of inspection reports and maintenance work
* Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
* Must hold up to date electrical qualifications
* 17th edition preferred.
* At least 5 years' experience in a similar role within the building services sector.
* Preferable has served a recognised apprenticeship in the building services sector.
Apply online for further information