|Job Ref:||204766834||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
This is a newly created position within a leading FMCG Manufacturer. The post will report directly to the Plant Manager and requires a pragmatic people manager to oversee the site operations. |
Ideally educated to HNC/HND/Degree level, candidates must possess a broad background in manufacturing offering a broad knowledge of processes and procedures.
The role sits as an integral; part of the site management team and requires a forward thinking and solutions focussed individual. The successful applicant will be based in the Production area and be hands on in ensuring KPIs are delivered and customer satisfaction is maintained.
Core skills required:
- Thorough knowledge of Continuous Improvement techniques
- Focus on Quality and maintaining of ISO 9001
- Excellent problem solving skills within a demanding manufacturing environment
- Highly pragmatic approach to leadership and management
- Thorough knowledge and experience of health & Safety legislation and best practice
- Energy and enthusiasm to lead a diverse team
- Ability to build rapport with suppliers and external customers