|Job Ref:||204766832||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Lutterworth||Address:||Post Code:||LE17||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:09|
Workshop Supervisor (Plant Hire)|
Monday - Friday (No Weekends!)
Our client is a market leader and recognised as one of the leading plant and tool hire company's in the UK supplying a range of plant, tools and temporary accommodation to the construction industry, including mini diggers, dumpers, power tools, generators and powered access.
As a workshop supervisor based in Warwickshire you will be responsible for a small team of engineers, providing support and guidance whilst also being hands on. Your main responsibility will be to ensure the efficient running of the workshop by prioritising workloads and meeting tight deadlines to fulfil the customer's needs whilst maintaining and monitoring health and safety policies.
* Support and assist the Depot Manager providing hands on leadership and technical advice to service engineers
* Oversee the availability of equipment/spares
* Continuously improve standards, productivity and encourage a high level of health and safety awareness at work
* Monitor customer feedback and deal with concerns promptly
* Liaise with colleagues to optimize efficiency and implement lean ways of working
* Carry out risk assessments to meet health and safety guidelines
* Carry out warranty repairs, service and maintenance both on and off site, filling in any relevant paperwork along with attending breakdowns for plant equipment that is out on hire.
* Arranging delivery and collection of equipment
* Previous experience in repairing plant equipment and small tools is essential.
* PC literate
* Excellent communication skills
* NVQ level 2 in Plant Maintenance or equivalent
* Leadership and decision making
* Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks
* A confident and flexible attitude
* Driving licence
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas; Bedworth, Sharnford, Lutterworth, Stanford on Avon, Cold Ashby, Rugby, Wolston, Dunchurch, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick, Southam, Hellidon, Daventry, Braunston and surrounding areas