|Job Ref:||204766760||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£26500 - £28500/annum vehicle, pension, life cover||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business. |
Job objectives and responsibilities
* To be able to perform maintenance, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning of air conditioning systems and equipment within the scope of their specific disciplines, with the minimum of supervision.
* The job holder shall participate in the functions and activities of the Regional team as required ensuring that all equipment within their control is correctly maintained and repaired, maximising plant efficiency on operation and the safety of all other personnel at all times.
* To operate, maintain and manage efficiently with the minimum of supervision new and existing building services to specified standards as determined by the company. To manage PPM, Day works, Statutory compliance and Call-outs as appropriate.
* Repair defective equipment effectively or recommend remedial action as appropriate.
* Carry out routine planned maintenance work.
* Assist as required in the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
* To maintain optimum performance and standards of client premises and operate allocated sites professionally and effectively in line with Company Standards.
* Ensuring plant/equipment is maintained in accordance with the Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
* Assist in the implementation and operation of a planned maintenance system, by co-ordinating and ensuring the adequacy and accuracy of data input to the system across an area of responsibility as directed.
* Educated to a minimum of City and Guilds (or equivalent) but should preferably have an HNC (or equivalent)
* F Gas Qualification
* Should have served time as an apprenticeship or followed a recognised formal training programme and completed at least additional experience in a related industry environment.
* Full driving licence