|Job Ref:||204766702||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Flint||Address:||Post Code:||CH6||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
CNC Miller / Turner|
* Are you a time served CNC Miller or CNC Turner looking for job security? My client is looking for a CNC Miller to join a world leader across the engineering industry. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
* CNC Miller / Turner
* This is a great opportunity for an ambitious CNC Miller / Turner to join a fast paced, growing engineering company that is a genuine global market leader in its field.
* As a CNC Miller / Turner, you will programme/set/operate CNC machinery to manufacture fine tolerance components as required by customers. All products are manufactured in line with an agreed schedule and to the quality specifications of the customer.
* The ideal applicant will have a proven track record in a similar role, operating mills or Lathes. You will be experienced programming with a CNC control system, such as Mazak, Fanuc or Haas.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills are also important as you will be dealing within internal and external customers at all levels.
* Competitive Salaries
* Looking to start ASAP
* This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to fully immerse themselves with current projects, utilising their hands on capabilities.
* You should also be a self starter and look at the bigger picture, finding areas for the company as a whole to make improvements and further develop your career.
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance