|Job Ref:||204766273||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum + car + benefits + career prospect||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
Bill of Materials Engineer - International engineering group|
Location: UK & Ireland (Flexible home base)
Salary: £35-38,000 + car + benefits + outstanding career opportunities
Our Client is a branded international organisation with their eye on employing and developing the very best individuals in the world. With truly global opportunities you will be restricted only by your mobility and capability.
You will have the personal style to work effectively in a collaborative, team based environment with an entrepreneurial orientation and a driven work force. The successful candidate will be a customer-focused, have heaps of potential and be an action-oriented individual capable of delivering and optimising the needs of the business.
• To monitor, be responsible for and promote health and safety within the site operations, ensuring adherence to Health & Safety Policy at all times
• To produce Spare Parts Ledgers on all machines as designated by the customer
• To cross reference components to the systems
• To determine the correct stocking policy for parts
• To prepare the master data file for upload
• To liaise with site teams, Customer Engineers and key stakeholders
• To produce and update the project plan
• To produce monthly reports to update all stakeholders
• To promote & ensure a programme and culture of continuous improvement
• To uphold and promote the company's values & philosophy
• Educated to HNC or HND in a relevant Engineering discipline, or equivalent
• Proven experience in an industrial/Engineering environment.
• Proven knowledge and ability to recognise and identify a broad range of engineered parts & components
• Understanding of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
• Knowledge and understanding of Management reporting principals
• An understanding of safe working practices
• Required understanding of Electrical Safety & Machine Lockouts
• Required understanding of working at height principles.
• Ability to carry out "On the job risk assessment principles"
• Knowledge of working with an ERP system
• Familiar with Preventative Maintenance Strategies and ledger documentation
• IT literate
• Ability to take initiative, act with confidence & work under own direction
• Ability to identify, justify and deliver engineering benefit savings
• Strong focus on customer needs and satisfaction
• Excellent customer relationship development skills
To apply for this fantastic career opportunity please email your CV to , or call for more details