|Job Ref:||204766267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum + package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a track record of completing challenging major civil infrastructure projects.
Our client is a leading contractor involved in the production and supply of building materials in the construction industry. They offer a diverse range of sustainable solutions across the UK and Northern Europe. Due to an increased workload, they are seeking an experienced Senior Estimator to join their team. The ideal candidate will ideally have a proven track record of estimating from first principle. A background in Civil Engineering is essential whilst highways maintenance, surfacing or 278 works experience would be ideal. Reporting into the Managing Estimator, they will be responsible for delivering projects up to the value of £10m.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include;
* Provision of BoQ for specification and drawing projects.
* Understanding of various forms of procurement process.
* Full tender process administration.
* Tender risks and opportunities - practical, commercial and contractual.
* Accurate cost plans production.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
* Proven experience providing tenders for civils project such as roads, pavements and drainage.
* Strong negotiation and communication skills.
* Proven ability to meet strict deadlines with strong analytical skills.
* Ideally educated to HNC/ HND level or equivalent.
* Maintaining and building strong relationships.
* £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + package
If you are ready to submit your application send your CV direct to
If you are on the fence and want some more information or don't yet have an up to date CV, please give me a call on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)