|Job Ref:||204766264||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£12.00 - £15.20/hour + Overtime||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
Vertical Turning Lathe Operator, VTL, Vertical Turning, CNC Turning, Vertical Lathe, Large CNC Turning, CNC Turner, CNC Machining, Turning, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Sub contract machining, Location: Leicester, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £12 - £15 per hour|
Vertical Turning Lathe Operator / Vertical Borer wanted!
On behalf of one of our prestigious clients, EMBS are seeking an experienced Vertical Turning Lathe operator to join an existing team of skilled engineers, working with Fanuc controls.
Applications from CNC Turners who have worked on large parts from around 5ft in diameter on vertical lathes would also be gladly considered as training is available.
The role is working for an established, yet growing organisation on a permanent basis, located on the outskirts of Leicester.
The client is a specialist in manufacturing machined components, supplied to the Aerospace, Marine and Satellite industries. The business is able to provide support to external customers from formulating designs through to manufacture and testing.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following;
* Strong CNC Turning / Boring experience
* Experience of working on Webster Bennett's is advantageous but not essential
* CNC Turning experience on vertical lathes will be considered
* Must be able to set and operate Vertical Turning Lathe or Vertical Boring machines using Fanuc controls
* Worked within a precision engineering environment i.e. Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas or Subcontract machining
* Worked with high value components and exotic materials such as: Titanium, Inconel, Hardened Steel
* Read and interpret engineering drawings
* Adhere to high standards and tight tolerances
* Flexible in regards to working shifts / overtime
Shifts: Days initially and then Days & Nights rotating fortnightly, (Monday to Thursday)
Hourly rate: up to £15.20 including shifts
Overtime available at X1.5
This is a permanent position therefore offering stability amongst other great incentives such as; Holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme, sick pay and much more.
If this is something of interest and you feel you have the relevant experience to succeed, please submit your most up to date CV to