|Job Ref:||204766136||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Droitwich||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
A Mould Setter/Technician is required to work the night shift at a company in Worcestershire. As a Mould Setter/Technician, the hours of work will be Monday to Friday nights, however we will consider people who wish to be flexiable in the approach to working patterns|
As a Mould Setter/Technician, the work will involve the setting and changing of mould tools the relevant moulding machine. Problem solving and analytical skills are required to adjust the controls and settings to ensure the process continues to operate to specification. Knowledge of materials being processed into a product is essential, as the settings will vary dependent upon the material being processed.
* Set machine and processing equipment to specification
* Carry out tool changes to procedures and to standard tool change times
* Adjusting machine settings to maintain the process to specification
* Carry out process monitoring checks using Statistical Process Control techniques
* Identification of tooling conditions and repairs required
* Carry out quality checks at each stage of the injection moulding process, (1st and last-off samples)
* SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE OF MOULD SETTING
* Knowledge of the properties and processing behaviour of polymer materials
* Basic knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
* Familiar with analytical/diagnostic tools, SPC, FMEA and SMED
As a Mould Setter, ideally you will have a minimum of three years' plastics injection moulding experience.
The role of Mould Setter/Technician is based in Droitwich and is commutable from Bromsgrove, Worcester, Malvern, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Evesham, Bristol, Coventry, Solihull, Wolverhampton, Telford, Walsall, and Birmingham. If you feel you would like to work for a leading automotive firm as a Mould Setter, please feel free to register your interest