|Job Ref:||204765983||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dudley||Address:||Post Code:||NE23||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum Bonus + Travel + Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
Electro Mechanical Field Service Engineer|
£32,000 - £38,000 + Bonus + Double Salary December + International Travel + Great Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
Are you an Electro Mechanical Engineer looking for a technically varied role in a company who will give you full on-going training and progression?
This is an exciting role where you can travel the world servicing & commissioning machinery for a company renowned for their advanced products.
The company are global leaders in spray technology and are regarded for their high staff retention to their continuous training and investment in their employees.
This is a great opportunity for an Electro Mechanical Engineer to further their career with on-going training.
- Installation, service & commissioning of metal spraying machines
- Opportunity for worldwide travel (expenses paid)
- Mixture of factory based and UK wide
- Previous experience working on Electro mechanical machinery
- Electrical fault finding (PLC's, HMI's ideal)
- Mechanical experience (Drives, gearboxes etc)
Field Service, Commissioning, Installation, Engineer, Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, International, PLC, Robots, Spray machines, Coating, Powder, Metal, Fitter, Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, Cannock