|Job Ref:||204765948||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£27000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
This role is working for an established Healthcare Manufacturing company in the Liverpool area. Your role as the QA Officer is to work within Quality Systems.|
The role will involve
-Completion of Quality System requirements and to drive improvements.
- Daily use of root cause analysis tools and drive change
- Work with other departments to assure timely completion of CAPA, Change Controls and ensure site KPIs are met.
- Drive a right first time culture across all departments, working with cross functional teams to drive compliance through the correct implementation of policies, procedures and practices.
- Participate in scheduled internal and Global Compliance audits.
- To be familiar with GMP, CAPA, Change Control and Training Management Systems and to deliver associated training.
- To manage the internal audit programme
Your experience will involve
- A Science based education or time served experience
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years' supervisory experience in a healthcare manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated use of lean management tools.
- Knowledge and application of root cause investigation techniques.
- Experience of leading change
- Experience in training delivery and training processes.
- Experience in internal audit.
The company are offering a competitive salary and modern working environment