|Job Ref:||204765916||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lichfield||Address:||Post Code:||WS14||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
SALARY: Circa £35,000 + overtime
Maintenance Engineer key responsibilities:
- Maintenance and repair of all production and process manufacturing equipment
- Overall building / facility maintenance and reactive repairs, engaging with suppliers when required.
- Planning service agreements across the plant.
- Respond to technical breakdowns, engaging services of external contractors when required
- Develop and apply planned preventative maintenance tasks.
- Applicants must have a flexible attitude to working outside of normal hours, able to display initiative and a pro-active `can do` attitude.
5 axis CNC grinding machines, Electro wire erosion CNC`s, HVAC, Coolant Plant
Maintenance Engineer skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in a similar production or manufacturing environment, managing multiple tasks.
- Multi-disciplined, engineer with mechanical/electrical bias (17th edition qualified) but not essential
- Preferred experience in HVAC, Sprinkler systems and in general building equipment
- Supervision of subcontractor management to ensure quality work.
- Experience in troubleshooting installation, fault finding and repairs - ESSENTIAL
- Experience with Health & Safety UK legislation
- Ability to work under pressure in a cross functional business and with minimal supervision
- Ability to read technical drawings and manuals
- IPAF & Fork Lift - current certificate held or willingness to undergo training
- Computer skills - MS Office
- Proven written, verbal and interpersonal skills; must be able to communicate at every level (shop floor to senior management)
- Due to location , own transport is essential with a Full UK driving License
Please note due to the high number of applications if you have not been contacted within 10 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file for future roles