|Job Ref:||204765879||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
Key Role Accountability's|
- Take products through the product life-cycle, bringing to life products from design to manufacture using 2D/3D CAD/CAM.
- CAD/CAM preferred for programming (Master Cam - 5 Axis) + Cartier V.5 Modelling & Drawing
- Work to achieve production times and deadlines as agreed with line managers.
- Interpreting drawings and quality specifications, in order to ensure parts are produced to customer requirements and company quality specifications.
- Good time manager with the ability to plan and priorities and be adaptable to the needs of the business.
- Carrying out primary quality checks on own work in order to ensure the part is produced to drawing specification.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in other departments and areas of the organization in order to support achievement of customer and company targets, objectives and goals.
- Seek to "Champion success, and be the best we can" by continuous improvement and finding new ways to achieve operational excellence.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety, ensuring guidelines are followed in accordance with the Company Health & Safety policy and legislative requirements.
- Working in accordance with the company's policies and goals in order to ensure consistency across the Business Unit structure.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required by the company from time to time