|Job Ref:||204765827||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Windsor||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum + Circa DOE||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
Workshop Foreman (Plant & Tool Hire)|
Based near Windsor
Up to £30,000 DOE
We are recruiting for an experienced Workshop Foreman for our client within the plant and tool hire industry.
This is a rewarding and challenging role with the opportunity to develop your career in a key position within this ambitious Company.
The ideal candidate must be hands on and have excellent workshop skills along with experience within the plant and tool rental sector. You will be motivated and have a background working in a demanding environment.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing a small team of engineers within the tool hire, construction plant sectors with a proven knowledge of Health and Safety.
Responsibilities Of The Workshop Foreman
* Motivate staff and lead by example of best practice.
* Responsible for HR issues concerning all technical staff working both in the workshop and mobile.
* Motivating staff to achieve their potential and overall effectiveness of their performance.
* To work within the confines of the budget and maintain/exceed targets.
* Health and Safety
* Aid in the maintenance, repairs and servicing of construction plant equipment
Skills Of The Workshop Foreman
* Excellent relationship building
* Health and Safety awareness
* Good organisational skills and work well under pressure
* Ability to lead and coach others
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas: Staines, Egham, Sunbury, Esher, Walton-on-Thames, Woking, Guildford, Bracknell, Windsor, Isleworth, Hounslow, Hillingdon, Slough, Iver, Ealing, Harrow, Maidenhead, Burnham, Beaconsfield or surrounding areas