|Job Ref:||204765757||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£38000 - £50000/annum Package + Bonus||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
Electrical Design Engineer - To £50K + Package |
The Electrical building Services Design Engineer will be required to be able to independently design, develop, manage and deliver projects from concept/feasibility stage, through design and construction to commissioning and handover.
* Produce Electrical and lighting calculations in accordance with British and CIBSE guidelines.
* Detail development of concept designs to include equipment selection and specification.
* Leading meetings with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors.
* Project management.
* Carrying out Site inspections.
* Mentoring and guiding less experienced engineers.
* New build commercial office developments.
* New build and refurbishment leisure centres.
* Numerous Mixed use development (circa 500,000m2) consisting of retail, hotel, commercial and residential.
* New build high rise residential towers
* New build primary and secondary schools
* Well established privately owned building services and sustainability consultancy.
* Impressive track record across the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
* Flat management structure.
* Stable company that has achieved circa 20% growth year on year.
* Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or Building Services
* Minimum of 3 years design experience.
* Good concept and detailed design skills.
* Able to run projects independently.
* Good command of Amtech, Dialux and AutoCAD
* Good understanding of BS7671, CIBSE LG7 and BS EN81 and Part P