|Job Ref:||204765747||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newton Abbot||Address:||Post Code:||TQ12||Salary:||£10.50/hour £10.50 per hour DOE||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
A well-established company that specialises in producing high precision machinery components, mainly for use in aerospace, defence, medical and telecommunication industries is seeking a number of CNC Operators based on the outskirts of Newton Abbot. |
As the CNC Operator your duties will be to:
- Set up the machines based on the machine set up procedures.
- Adhere to all health and safety and quality procedures at all times.
- Check the CNC programme, tooling setup package and job sheets match and the
- Correct revision of the drawing is being used.
- Report and control stock movements, ensuring safe storage of materials and machined parts.
- Continuously monitor the machine and its cutting tool performance.
To be a successful CNC Operator you will have the following skills and experience:
- A good understanding of detailed drawings.
- Sliding Head experience.
- Previous Fanuc Controller.
- A good understanding of quality and H&S safety.
The CNC Operator will be working Monday to Friday.
In return, the CNC Operator will receive a salary of £10.50 per hour depending on experience.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.