|Job Ref:||204765729||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Salary negotiable on experience||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
KH Resourcing are recruiting for an experienced multi-skilled engineering Maintenance Team Leader with experience working on breakdowns and PPM on technical mechanical & electrical systems, steam raising plant, ventilation and water systems.|
• Planning and organise major interruptions, maintenance activities and co-ordinates work of others.
• Identify and assist the Authorised Person roles identified within HSE legislation, with subsequent responsibility assigned to Competent Persons where
• Provide day to day leadership for the Engineering team
• Ensure effective and timely maintenance, Test, Inspection and Repair as necessary for all items of plant and equipment associated with the facilities
• Assist with installing systems and expectations such that all Site Drawings / Documentation, and Maintenance manuals are kept secure, are revised in line with the required interval rate, and updated to represent change.
• Drive effective continuous improvement activity in all aspects of the Engineering function.
• Assist with the delivery of an up to date, effective, and standardised Preventative Maintenance regime across all facilities.
• Provide professional / technical support and advice to other areas and functions within the business, continually developing and updating the overall knowledge base.
• Establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with prospective customers and suppliers; creating and fostering an effective, valuable and productive professional network to generate and realise new and meaningful revenue and growth opportunities.
• Act in a professional manner at all times in order to promote a positive image of the Company.
• To deal with any other duties in the Engineering Managers absence.
• HNC or demonstrable equivalent experience
Previous experience working any of the following would be advantageous (not essential):-
Decontamination | Sterilisation | ISO EN93/44/EEC | ISO EN 13485 | HBN 13 | HTM 2010 (Sterilisers) | HTM 2030 (WDs) | HTM 2031 (Clean steam) | ACoP L8 | HSG274
Salary circa 35K + shift on call bonus