|Job Ref:||204765567||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£27114/annum £27,114 basic salary + Standards Payment £1,6||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
A utility and outsourcing services which are a major national provider of electricity and gas metering services, data collection and data processing services are seeking a Dual Fuel Meter Engineer based in Peterborough to join its expanding team. You will receive 20 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, company van, fuel card, tools and uniform, company phone / tablet.|
Underpinned by an absolute dedication to health and safety, the company`s strategy is to become a successful supplier of smart metering and associated services. Its capability in this market is backed up by its excellent credentials, having won major national contracts for a range of customers across a variety of sectors.
With the roll out of smart meters, the team of Smart Meter Engineers is instrumental in delivering contractual service levels, whilst complying with technical, safety and regulatory requirements.
As a Dual Fuel Meter Engineer your main responsibilities will include:
- Installing and exchanging gas and electric meters in a variety of premises issued via tablets.
- Completing prescribed testing in line with industry standards and codes of practice.
- Collecting and depositing electric and gas meters from the designated storage facility.
- Completing all relevant associated administrative work.
- Assisting locksmith and a debt representative to ensure safe completion of warrant jobs.
- Other duties may be undertaken as and when required, in particular when new business is gained.
- Achieving and exceeding work performance targets and adhere to health and safety procedures, industry standards and codes of practice.
To be a successful Dual Fuel Meter Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Gas Safe - CCN1 / MET1 or CMA1 / MET1; MOCOPA - at least 1phWC.
- Track record of accurately and safely installing gas and electric meters.
- Possession of a current LVCO authorisation for the DNO network.
- REGT1 qualification; Qualified and experienced installing 3ph / CT meters.
In return, the Dual Fuel Meter Engineer will receive a salary of £33,000 OTE per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.