|Job Ref:||204765516||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sellafield||Address:||Post Code:||CA20||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
Document Controller |
- The primary purpose of this post is to ensure that Company Quality Auditor standards with regard to flow of documentation in and out of head office (drawings, tenders, information requests, etc
- To ensure that company procedures are followed with regard to the flow of information, and contribute to QA procedure review, and it`s upgrade and implementation
- To manage and coordinate the correct loading up onto Livelink all documents as required by the Project.
- To ensure the accuracy of documents received from contractors, consultants and suppliers to the Project and return to originator if not compliant with procedures
- To coordinate with staff to ensure documentation received by staff is channelled through Document Control if and when necessary including e-mails.
- To assist in Livelink training of other users to maintain a Project wide useable system for all.
- To assist in regular audits of the Document Control system to ensure full Project compliance.
- To assist contractors, consultants, suppliers to use Livelink effectively providing on-site training where necessary.
- To co-ordinate the role across the Project team to ensure a seamless flow of information to meet team requirements, Project targets & programme.
Project specific requirements
- Information Management, with Engineering Specifications, document and data management, ensuring integrity of project data and documentation.
- Expediting, collating and compilation of Project User Manuals. Supplier/vendor operation and maintenance manuals, manufacturing record books (MRB), Technical data books, Spare parts interchange ability Records (SPIR), non-material requirements, Life Cycle Information, Final Hand over package documents and documents for operation.
- Alignment of all documents titles and references identify issues and close out. Update EDM system and Client EDM Buzzsaw system.
- Produce status reports for Monthly Client and Internal reports.
- Oversee external and Internal audits.
- Assist with the production and control of technical documents and its circulation within the project team.
- Perform quality control checks to ensure suppliers comply with Company Document Control procedures.
- Responsible for the creation and update of risk logs, registering, filing and maintenance of Project Correspondence and Records.
Would you like training and exposure to other industries to further your career? If so, click 'apply` now or call Diane Jones at BPS World to be considered for this role